- Attendance at a 90-minute sales presentation at a Vacation Club sales center is required.
- A valid, active MAJOR CREDIT CARD will be required to check-in at this resort.
- THESE PACKAGES ARE PREPAID, AND YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF MAKING THE RESERVATION REQUEST.
- Both husband and wife must be between 27 and 75 years of age.
- Married or cohabiting couples must have a combined Gross Annual Income of at least $50,000. I cannot be on furlough. Combined Annual Gross Income is defined as the combined annual earned income on W-2 forms. Income does not include Child Support or Alimony or Social Security, Commissions, or Investments.
- Single women must have a major credit card and be a homeowner.
- If married, engaged, or co-habiting, both persons must attend the sales presentation together.
- I have not participated in a sales presentation within the past 6 months. Must not have toured or been scheduled to tour at another sales office location within 90 days of your scheduled presentation (before or after this promotional presentation).
- Bring, as proof of ID, one picture ID verifying residence at the same address, and one major credit card (American Express/MasterCard/Visa/Discover).
- If debit card, the cardholder must be a homeowner.
- Both parties attending the sales presentation must understand, read and speak fluent English without the benefit of an interpreter.
- If you and your spouse or cohabiting partner (if applicable) are eligible for the promotional rates, then both of you must attend and complete the entire presentation on vacation ownership.
- Our presentation is designed to last for approximately 90 to 120 minutes; however, it could last longer under certain circumstances.
- This vacation package is non-refundable.
- Failure to meet these requirements or complete our presentation will result in your credit card being charged $350.00 and the retail amount of any other incentive(s) you may have received.
- Can not be in the process of purchasing or refinancing a home.
- It cannot be in open bankruptcy or debt consolidation.
- No groups and no more than one family. Two or more families or friends traveling together with the same promotion each are not eligible.
Terms & Conditions
Attendance to a 90 to 120-minute sales presentation at a Vacation Club sales center is required. All reservations are subject to availability and based on a first-come, first-served basis. Failure to attend the sales presentation or failure to qualify for this promotion will result in a charge to your credit or check card of $350.00 penalty fee. This vacation package is non-refundable; however, it can be rescheduled one time upon 72-hour advance notice. If you cannot travel on your scheduled dates, you must give at least 72 hours advance notice of cancellation to avoid "no show" charges. Failure to give 72-hour notice will result in forfeiture of your vacation package. Should you desire to re-schedule your arrival date, let us know 72 hours before this confirmed arrival date. Based upon availability, we will help you select other travel dates within the next six-month period—no refunds for early departures. Offer subject to change without notice. This offer is not transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION ON THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR THE ATTRACTION TICKETS SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM NEITHER THE HOTEL NOR RESORT SELECTED, AND YOU SHOULD ADDRESS ANY COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK).
By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you agree to this policy.